CERTIFIED COMPANY - GLOBAL G.A.P.
GLOBALG.A.P. protocol defines good agricultural practices related to the essential elements for the development of best practices applicable to farms, crops and products of the earth, livestock.
The protocol provides for the management of requirements relating to:
- Environmental aspects (history and site management, land and waste management)
- Product (used pesticides, irrigation techniques, crop protection, harvesting methods and post-harvest treatments)
- Animal health
- Elementi relativi alla gestione aziendale.
- Health and safety of workers and their working conditions
- Elements relating to business management.